The Legion Building, 1925 (3824 Hughes Ave.)
Marked: February 27, 1985
This Spanish-style structure was built as a clubhouse for the American Legion. It was constructed over the first swimming pool in Culver City. It is currently owned by the adjacent hospital, and its auditorium was re-named for Dr. Gerald Glantz, the physician who headed its restoration.
[slickr-flickr tag=’historicsite5′ sort=’date’ direction=’ascending’]