St. Augustine Church, 1887 (10153 Washington Blvd. at Jasmine)
Marked: December 4, 1983
This was the site of the first church in what became Culver City. The property was donated in 1883 to the Catholic Church by the Figueroa family; the current church is the third structure and the second church sits nearby, now functioning as a parish hall.
[slickr-flickr tag=’historicsite3′ sort=’date’ direction=’ascending’]